Monday, May 2, 2016

Spring Fever and A Litttle More About ME!

This Spring my garden fever again started so I thought lets do it again.. I tried couple of year ago but too much work and kids!!! I have so many hobbies, tried so many thing but always got bored!!! but gardening is the thing I never got bored even getting older my passion getting increased day by day. so my lonely backyard here I come!!!
I was born and raised in India. In my childhood I used to spend my summer vacation looking at my late grandfather's land and appreciating everything he worked for. It was very peaceful. I still remember all wonderful harvest maybe This influence led me to pursue my degree in Plant pathology.
    We started our first vegetable garden this year. Technically, this is my third time growing vegetables. I tried growing vegetable once when I was in college and got good harvest and second time when we bought our very first house. I was so excited to grow vegetables because I have had success growing my first vegetable gardening. In our excitement to grow a vegetable garden, my husband and I bought every type of vegetable we thought we’d like to have, nothing grew but just shriveled up and died.(except cucumbers) Vegetable gardening can be one of the most rewarding or other hand potentially frustrating. and my husband lost a little bit of confidence in my gardening abilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment